- Ryder Farms implements the Canada GAP (Good Agricultural Practices), HACCP-based food safety program, which is recognized by GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiatives) and SFCR (Safe Food for Canadians Regulations) and are certified annually by an accredited third party auditor.
- Ryder Farms is committed to performing our activities with integrity and respect in all aspects of our business, from being a grower, employer, business partner and community member.
- Our responsibility to sustainability and providing safe produce are intrinsically inherent to the fact that the farm is not only our business, it is also our home,
- Norfolk County is Ontario's Garden and its farmers are the number one growers of asparagus, cabbage, sour cherries, ginseng, other specialty vegetables, peppers, pumpkin, squash and zucchini, strawberries and sweet corn in CAnada.
- Norfolk County grows more asparagus than any other region in Canada.
- Norfolk is home to 70% of Ontario’s asparagus, making the area Canada’s top producer.